- 万博亚洲与万博体育 注册最新版下载
类型【址:a g 9 559⒐ v i p】1：库兹曼诺维奇
1.【址:a g 9 559⒐ v i p】1 Master, forgive this rude salute! But I perceive no cloven foot. And your tworavens, where are they?
3. 'Tis well! I oft have envied you indeed, The twin - pair that among the rosesfeed.
4. Nay! Do not tremble, love! Let this hand - pressure, let this glance revealFeelings, all power of speech above; To give oneself up wholly and to feel Ajoy that must eternal prove! Eternal! - Yes, its end would be despair. No end!- It cannot end!
5. Profoundly learned I would grow, What heaven contains would comprehend,O'er earth's wide realm my gaze extend, Nature and science I desire to know.Mephistopheles
6. No trinket! no love - token did he send! What every journeyman safe in hispouch will hoard There for remembrance fondly stored, And rather hungers,rather begs than spend!
1. Clouds gather over me The moon conceals her light The lamp is quench'dVapours are rising - Quiv'ring round my head Flash the red beams - Downfrom the vaulted roof A shuddering horror floats, And seizes me! I feel it,spirit, prayer - compell'd, 'tis thou Art hovering near! Unveil thyself! Ha! Howmy heart is riven now! Each sense, with eager palpitation, Is strain'd to catchsome new sensation! I feel my heart surrender'd unto thee! Thou must! Thoumust! Though life should be the fee!
2. Mephistopheles (as above)
3. Go on, I pray!
1. Broom and pitch - fork, goat and prong, Mounted on these we whirl along;Who vainly strives to climb to - night, Is evermore a luckless wight!Demi - Witch (below)
2. Ha! Ha! Just like yourself! You are, I ween, The same mad wag that youhave ever been!
3. Valentine (steps forward)
5. Enough! 'tis granted thee! Divert This mortal spirit from his primal source;Him, canst thou seize, thy power exert And lead him on thy downwardcourse, Then stand abash'd, when thou perforce must own, A good man in hisdarkest aberration, Of the right path is conscious still.Mephistopheles
6. Doctor, stand fast! your strength collect! Be prompt, and do as I direct. Outwith your whisk, keep close, I pray, I'll parry! do you thrust away!Valentine
1. Orthodox2. In every garb I needs must feel oppress'd, My heart to earth's low cares aprey. Too old the trifler's part to play, Too young to live by no desirepossess'd. What can the world to me afford? Renounce! renouce! is still theword; This is the everlasting song In every ear that ceaseless rings, Andwhich, alas, our whole life long, Hoarsely each passing moment sings. But tonew horror I awake each morn, And I could weep hot tears, to see the sunDawn on another day, whose round forlorn Accomplishes no wish of mine -not one. Which still, with froward captiousness, impains E'en the presentimentof every joy, While low realities and paltry cares The spirit's fond imaginingsdestroy. Then must I too, when falls the veil of night, Stretch'd on my palletlanguish in despair, Appalling dreams my soul affright; No rest vouchsafed meeven there. The god, who throned within my breast resides, Deep in my soulcan stir the springs; With sovereign sway my energies he guides, He cannotmove external things; And so existence is to me a weight. Death fondly Idesire, and life I hate.3. I tell thee, from vain tears abstain! 'Twas thy dishonour pierced my heart, Thyfall the fatal death - stab gave. Through the death - sleep I now depart ToGod, a soldier true and brave. (dies.)4、 But then some meaning must the words convey.5、 Margaret (continues)
(cJITHR8A82679 /6yyLMD1p26540KB / 07-28)
(ahfJnsrO35657 /AdjU0r5I58433KB / 07-27)
(e9i1e1W683112 /hYXcfU0d32223KB / 07-27)
(gmCa8Lpo30144 /TbHX8XN358952KB / 07-26)
(9tJqVAZE69417 /TNLK2y7L32601KB / 07-25)
(PBpopE6T82823 /BwoXOPDY88669KB / 07-25)
No trinket! no love - token did he send! What every journeyman safe in hispouch will hoard There for remembrance fondly stored, And rather hungers,rather begs than spend!
Grim horror seizes thee! The trumpet sounds! The graves are shaken! Andthy heart From ashy rest For torturing flames A new created, Trembles intolife!